Saturday, December 13, 2008

MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS WISH

A Gift for You

During these times of war, confusion, economic chaos, world turmoil, there is hope found in a place you or I can go any time... It is the safety of our heart's most cherished beliefs. Beliefs root and ground us in a foundation that stays firm though the earth moves uncontrollably. Along with pleasant memories of innocence, an inner voice calls to us to "believe" in what Christ's Mass is all about.

I wish I could wave a magic wand for all my friends and family who suffer, or long for just the sweet peace of child-like dreams. If I could I would wave it and make the heartaches and frenetic pace accompanying life in a 21st century world; a world sometimes seeming out of our control, go away.

Amy Grant sings a song I have loved for many years. "My Grown Up Christmas List" which answers the question what I would "wish" for you. It really brings it all home; At the end of the day all I care about is what Amy Grant sings, "MY GROWN UP CHRISTMAS LIST."




ALONG WITH THAT WISH I want to offer you a book FOR SHIPPING COST ONLY. It needs to find homes and friends before publishers and distributors will take note, and I hope you may enjoy it along with the cost: FREE with shipping only.

FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS...and friends & family: I wrote a story 6 years ago that is only now in its first few months of birth in paperback form. THE CHRIST REPORT, a story of hope, redemption, love, and return to simple beliefs. Cynical New York television host Sam Robertson, ailing with a broken heart and deeply in love, must help a man from the past if he is to survive one more Christmas; an innkeeper from 2,000 years ago and similarly with a broken heart but for a different reason. Their message? The secrets found in The Christ Report. It isn't in stores yet. But it is available to you for FREE... a limited edition and autographed. All I require is the cost of shipping at the check out of my new website: www.powerthink.com/store. Click on The Christ Report and follow the instructions.

Enter the "Redemption Code" word: CHRISTMAS (in caps.) I'll ship it out immediately.

Please feel free to share with all your friends and family. Books with inspiration-filled messages in a box under the tree are better than in a box in storage...

I will be sharing the "silver lining" in the economic storm clouds all next year... Until then:

May this Christmas be simple, and filled with the warmth of hope, faith, and love!

James
www.jmpratt.com
www.powerthink.com

1 comment:

Larry McGarr said...

I've read and bought copies of The Christ Report for my friends. This would be a great gift for someone for Christmas. I gave a copy of this and "As a Man Thinketh...In His Heart" to my pastor for his birthday. Now he is a James Pratt fan too:).

People seem to want to buy the latest gadget that comes out at this time of year, rather than choose something that stimulates the mind like the simple joy of reading does. All of James' books are outstanding. I've got them all and can't wait for his new novel.

By the way, I just received my copies of The World's Definitive eBook Collection" and the "American Freedom Collection" from James' PowerThink website. The sheer volume of works is staggering; and the price is unbelievable. You always get more than your money's worth from James. He's a man of integrity and passion; and a good friend.

Merry Christmas James!