Monday, August 3, 2009

RE-MAKING AMERICA





OPENING LINES

"If I were not living this daily 're-making of America' as our new President proudly calls it, I would think all I see and hear was a conspiracy theory; not real. Like waking from a coma to a bad dream, we seem to be living our Founder's worst nightmares in the light of day.

"And I fear a conspiracy is not hidden from us at all, but plied upon a weakened Republic in plain sight; a Republic unable to take many more blows to its foundation dealt by the enemies to the Constitution from within."


These are the "opening lines" to a new novel series -- "THE FOUNDER's CLUB -- soon to be delivered online at my new website www.powerthink.com, now under "re-make" and re-design for "OPEN HOUSE" on Sept. 1st.

Hope you'll look for my emails regarding the newest venture; to deliver novels "online" -- one chapter at a time -- for FREE.

Keeping the faith...

James

1 comment:

Larry McGarr said...

Hey James,

Really looking forwards to The Founder's Club. I think America is starting to wake up and take notice of the lunacy that plagues our government.

Our Speaker would consider you un-American. That's how I know you're on the right track. Keep up the good work!

Your friend,

Larry

Sorry, haven't had time to write lately. Lots of issues with my daughter's cancer. Seatree is on hold while I explore writing about her life. Hope I'm up to the challenge; writing is far harder than one would think. That's why I keep reading your novels. You know how to tell a story:)